Tom Waits Fan Forums
http://www.tomwaitsfan.com/forums/

Nick Cave
http://www.tomwaitsfan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=216
Page 112 of 112

Author:  SarahV [ Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Nick Cave

Melisma wrote:
Don't take it too personally! :P Actually one of my oldest and dearest friends lives in Pittsburgh and I go there several times a year to visit her.

Not at all :) I thought I remembered you having a friend there! Is she going to come to the show with you?

Nick is doing three shows in NYC but I'm holding off on buying tix. Too rich for my blood ($100+fees at the Beacon).

Author:  Melisma [ Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Nick Cave

SarahV wrote:
Melisma wrote:
Don't take it too personally! :P Actually one of my oldest and dearest friends lives in Pittsburgh and I go there several times a year to visit her.

Not at all :) I thought I remembered you having a friend there! Is she going to come to the show with you? [/quote}

No, Nick's not her type: she's into opera and Bix Biederbecke (although I like those, too).

SarahV wrote:
Nick is doing three shows in NYC but I'm holding off on buying tix. Too rich for my blood ($100+fees at the Beacon).

Whoa! :!: I didn't look at the Pittsburgh prices, but I'm sure I'll end up buying one whatever the cost.
Another friend and I might be visiting NYC for a few days in June, so perhaps we'll have a chance to see each other then... :) ... although I don't think Nick will be included in that plan.

Author:  SarahV [ Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Nick Cave

Melisma wrote:
Whoa! :!: I didn't look at the Pittsburgh prices, but I'm sure I'll end up buying one whatever the cost.
Another friend and I might be visiting NYC for a few days in June, so perhaps we'll have a chance to see each other then... :) ... although I don't think Nick will be included in that plan.


Tix are $47.50/$77.50 + fees in Pittsburgh.

Would love to see you in NYC! We can celebrate our June birthdays. 8)

Author:  jake21221 [ Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Nick Cave

I got tickets! First timer seeing Nick besides loving him for nearly a decade now, the stars never aligned.

Beside myself.

Author:  Melisma [ Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Nick Cave

Congrats, jake. You'll love him even more live. I promise.

Well, despite my ecstasy over this tour, it took me a couple of days to get around to buying a ticket. Finally got one... in the balcony. But it's on the aisle, which is a plus. And I had such good seats the other two times I saw Nick that I don't mind having a seat farther from the stage this time.

SarahV wrote:

Would love to see you in NYC! We can celebrate our June birthdays. 8)


What a nice thought... I do so hope this happens! :)

Author:  Melisma [ Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Nick Cave

^^ And it did! :D Good to see you, Sarah!

And I will see you in Pittsburgh tonight, Mr Cave. :love:

Page 112 of 112 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/